petak, 20. veljače 2015.

MaxFactor #GlamJan

Happy Friday! FINALLY!
I want to show you my #GlamJan look for MaxFactor. I think you already know that makeup is my big passion. All you have to do was posting your Before&After selfie. Piece of cake.

Sretan vam petak! NAPOKOON!
Želim vam pokazati svoj #GlamJan look za MaxFactor. Mislim da ste već shvatili kakvu strast imam prema šminki. Sve što se trebalo napraviti je staviti selfie Prije&Poslije. Mačji kašalj.

So I decide to make something that always works.

Odlučila sam se za nešto što uvijek upali.

For this look I use:
Face:
  • Max Factor Face Finity foundation (nude 47)
  • Essence coverstick (01 matt sand)
  • Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting concealer (010 ivory)
  • Essence mattifying compact powder (10 light beige)
Eyebrows:
  • Essence eyebrow stylist set (01 natural brunette style)
  • Catrice Lash/Brow designer gel
Eyes:
  • Bourjois white kajal - on waterline
  • L'oreal Paris Color Infaillible (002 hourglass beige)
  • Deborah Rollissima (3)
  • Bourjois Paris (01 Regard praline rose)
  • Essence liquid ink eyeliner 
  • MaxFactor False Lash Effect mascara
  • Essence False Lashes
Cheeks:
  • Bourjois Blush (15 rose eclat)
Lips:
  • Max Factor Lip Liner (12 Fire)
  • Golden Rose lipstick (120)

Final look


Before&After



And the best part of every competition - gifts!!! Here is the MaxFactor Masterpiece Max mascara and MaxFactor Colour Elixir - Ruby Tuesday (715).

I najbolji dio svake nagradne igre - pokloni!!! Ovdje se nalaze MaxFactor Masterpiece Max maskara i MaxFactor Colour Elixir ruž - Ruby Tuesday (715)

Gifts

I hope you like it. I'm going to sleep now because I'm going to Ikea tomorrow, huhuu.

Nadam se da vam se sviđa. Sada ću ići spavati jer sutra idem u Ikeu, huhuu.

LG

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar