subota, 17. siječnja 2015.

Why u so VINTAGE?

I have to help my friends in theater next week. They are going to play  Chekhov's "Three Sisters" so they need some vintage makeup and hairstyles.
I was so bored last night and I tried some vintage looks. The best one was Twiggy's. (her makeup)

Lesley Lawson,
 widely known by the nickname Twiggy, is an English model, actress and singer. She is so beautiful and her makeup is gorgeous.

Twiggy

She was my inspiration but my look is not in the same way as hers!
For this look I use:

Face:
  • Max Factor Face Finity foundation (nude 47)
  • Essence coverstick (01 matt sand)
  • Catrice Re-touch Light-reflecting concealer (010 ivory)
  • Essence mattifying compact powder (10 light beige)
Eyebrows:
  • No-name pencil and eyeshadow for eyebrows
  • Catrice Lash/Brow designer gel
Eyes:
  • Bourjois white kajal - as base
  • Dior eyeshadow palette (790 night dust) - only white eyeshadow
  • Lancome La Crayon Khol (01 noir) - for line above crease
  • No-name black eyeshadow from Muller 
  • Essence liquid ink eyeliner 
  • Loreal Mega Volume Collagene 24h mascara (extra black)
  • Essence false lashes (fancy lashes - ends only)
Cheeks: 
  • Clinique powder blush (115 smoldering plum)
Lips:
  • Max Factor Lip Liner (12 Fire)
  • Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick (350 MATTador) + sparkly eyeshadow on cupids' bow


You can see now how eyeshadows look
Smile

I'm really sorry because of bad photos and retrica... I use my front camera... where was my mind? *Colour of lipstick is very intense
I hope you like this look and here comes the crazy one for the end! 


LG




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar